All remaining CLT homes are under contract. Market Rate homes coming soon!
Robinson Landing, Grand Haven
This 2-bedroom, 1-bath home offers 904 square feet of new construction, single-story living space.
• Open concept kitchen, dining and living room
• Walk-in closet in master bedroom
• Laundry/ mudroom with built-in storage
• Attached exterior storage
• Spacious front porch
• GE Appliances included in purchase price- A $5,000 value
- Gas stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine and dryer
Home Construction Specifications:
• Slab-on-grade foundations
• Wood, stick-built framing
• Anderson 100 widows
• Kemper® kitchen and bathroom cabinets
• Formica® beveled laminate counters
• Fiberglass tub/shower
• Dreamweaver broadloom carpet in the bedrooms
• Homecrest luxury vinyl tile throughout the rest of the home
• Royal® vinyl siding
• 30-year warrantied Landmark® asphalt shingles
• Ply Gem stack stone on porch columns
• Therma Tru® exterior doors
Situated in the Grand Haven city limits, Robinson Landing is connected to in-town amenities by sidewalk, walkable to schools, and only 4 miles from Grand Haven State Park. All homes in the neighborhood are tailored for affordable, sustainable living with thoughtful layouts and sizes.
Buyers purchasing prior to selection deadline will have the ability to choose their paint color, cabinet color, countertops, flooring and exterior color package from pre-selected options. Contact us for more information on customizing your home.
Inquire for garage details, available for build at time of home purchase starting at $40,000.*
Contact us for more information on home availability.
Number of Stories